Join half-day deep dive into social innovations in energy in Central & Eastern Europe
SONNET on Tour in Warsaw
27 January 2022, 10:00–13:15 CET (UTC+1)
Hosted on Zoom
Register at: bit.ly/SONNETinWarsaw
SONNET is going on tour again! This time we will virtually visit Warsaw (Poland) to zoom-in on social innovations in energy (SIE) in Central and Eastern Europe. We will talk to the experts and practitioners from the region about the role SIEs play in transforming energy systems, and the collaboration between actors involved in these processes.
Want to dig deeper in SIEs in the region? Then be sure to join us online on 27 January 2022 between 10:00-13:15 (CET).
What to expect
This half-day event will bring diverse experts together online. All inputs will be in English.
The agenda includes:
- 10:00–10:45: ENERGY TALK with experts introducing social innovation in energy in Central and Eastern Europe
- 10:45–11:15: a KEYNOTE SPEECH on how cities can support SIEs and lessons learned from Warsaw by Jacek Kisiel, Deputy Director, Office of Air Protection & Climate Policy, City of Warsaw
- 11:15–11:45: Q&A session with the morning’s speakers
- 12:00–12:45: PARALLEL SESSIONS to dive more deeply into SIE initiatives in Central and Eastern Europe, including oPEN Lab in Tartu (Estonia), and ZKlaster in Zgorzelec
- 12:45–13:15: LOOKING AHEAD with a final session to distil key takeaways from the discussion.
Check out the full agenda here.
Save the date, add it to your calendars, and register now!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact: Olga.Krajewska@iclei.org.